New opportunity for a Regulatory and Compliance professional to join a well-established and successful national law firm. Located in their head office in Salisbury, the Regulatory Compliance Manager will be a senior member of the office, and will work closely with the Managing Partner, and the Directors of HR, IT and Finance. Key responsibilities for the Regulatory Compliance Manager will include:
- All AML compliance - including keeping AML handbook up to date, undertaking risk reviews, ensuring policies and procedures are complied with, monitoring compliance, and arranging ongoing training.
- Assisting the Money Laundering Reporting Officer to assess potential money laundering, and managing communication with the client
- Ensuring that the firm complies with all general regulatory obligations, such as GDPR
- Responsible for compliance with the SRA handbook, including Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Maintaining all registers required by the SRA handbook; advising the COLP and COFA about potential breaches
- Reviewing all policies and procedures on an annual basis
The ideal candidate for this Regulatory Compliance role will be a qualified lawyer with solid experience of working in Compliance within a law firm. You must have an excellent knowledge of both the SRA's regulatory framework and of the Solicitors Accounts Rules. A strong ability to build and manage relationships at all levels is essential, along with an analytical mind and first class communication skills. Please note that this role is based in Salisbury, Wiltshire. If you fit the above requirements, then please contact Ryder Reid Legal.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job