Regulatory Change Manager
Our client is a well-established, award winning financial services provider who are currently going through a significant period of change and are recruiting for new positions within their new structure. This is an exciting time to join the organisation as they look to maximise opportunities and grow significantly.
The purpose of this role is to support delivery of Regulatory change and other industry best practice and rules throughout the Business. The role holder will support the business with interpretation and implementation of regulatory and other legislative developments and change or new guidance/best practice published. You will demonstrate leadership and management skills and demonstrate a continual improvement in the development of the support provided to the business and the role, presenting and developing MI and Project updates and deliver reports to high standards.
- To support the business with implementation of compliant processes to meet regulatory standards
- To identify, log, summarise and provide advice to the business on all matters of regulatory change and development
- To provide Board briefings and produce and deliver staff training material
- To monitor and track implementation and compliance with regulatory developments
Experience & skills required:
- Experience in effectively managing risk and developing complaint solutions in a regulated environment
- Proven track record in delivering service excellence and high standards of reporting
- Experienced in coaching staff and working with multiple stakeholders
- Saving and Mortgages Risk and Compliance experience
- Project team experience
- Ability to interpret complex regulatory and legislative documents
In return, you can expect a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in a forward thinking, customer focussed environment where your opinion will be truly valued and a positive work/life balance.
- Risk Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"