Regulatory Business Analyst - Tier 1 Investment Bank, London - 6 months
My client, a Tier 1 Investment Bank, require a Business Analyst with Regulatory experience, to join their team in Canary Wharf. This role will initially be working on a 6 month contract.
The Business Analyst will join the UK Strategy & Change department within the Regulatory Projects team and will be responsible for the delivery of regulatory initiatives with a primary focus on the remediation of the MiFID II programme.
- Managing the remediation of critical workstreams of the MiFID II Program for the UK Private Bank and/ or other regulatory initiatives
- Liaising with key stakeholders around the business, such as compliance, the front office and IT to facilitate the design of new business processes and system improvements
- Working alongside the delivery teams to ensure that the business and IT changes initiated are properly implemented.
- Running workshops with stakeholders across the platform and ensuring that related outcomes are documented
- Ensuring that progress is tracked and accurately reported against tight time-lines
- Assisting with the remediation of documentation to ensure that there is an accurate audit trail of the activities that have been performed.
- Strong business analysis skills;
- Solid track record of working within complex projects with significant business impact, but also with the potential to transform the business;
- Experience in Wealth Management/ Private banking
- Strong networker with a clear ability to effectively face-off to different parts of the organisation
- A self-starter, the ability to work autonomously and use own initiative
- Experience in other regulatory projects, including MiFID II
If you wish to apply for the above position, please call me on or email on
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.