JOB TITLE: Regulatory Analyst
SALARY: £30/£35k + 10% Bonus
An international Financial Services Provider with a growing operational base in Nottingham is seeking a Regulatory Analyst to join the UK Finance Team. Reporting directly in to the senior finance management team you will be responsible for focusing on the financial integrity and providing key input to quarterly and annual financial reporting processes.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Liaising and working closely with the Regulatory Accountant and various other internal colleagues on capital projections
- Undertaking financial due diligence assignments
- Working with the Regulatory Accountant, Capital Management & Actuary Leader and FP&A Leader on capital projections and modelling for the UK/European operation
- Liaising with other internal teams, as required ensuring a robust controls environment by identifying and helping to implement process and control improvements
- Assisting in the production of a wide range of reports for management and the Board to facilitate review and approval of statutory and regulatory returns
- Producing audit information prior to audit process and supporting the external audit
- Ensuring FCA principle of treating customers fairly is applied in those areas of the business within the jobholder’s responsibility
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Part-Qualified/Finalist Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar)
- Working knowledge of UK GAAP and US GAAP accounting standards
- Strong IT skills
- Solid analytical ability
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious finance professional already working within Financial Services or someone keen to make that first move in to the sector. For the right person there are genuine prospects of career development within an organisation that can provide both UK and international opportunities working in what is recognised as a fast paced commercial environment.
In addition you can expect a comprehensive benefits package including bonus, generous pension, private health, dental and travel insurance, and 25 days hols + stats + additional 9 days company defined holidays
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'