My client is an International Financial Services firm. Reporting into the Head of Risk and based in London they are looking for a detail oriented and organised self-starter to assist in data analysis and the compilation of financial/regulatory reports.
- Detail-oriented data management and analysis
- Sponsoring the ongoing enhancement of the capital requirement projection methods, in line with industry practices, regulatory requirements and the needs of our business and stakeholders
- Assist in compilation of Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) and other internal regulatory policy documents for the Group
- Understanding the impact that the regulations and capital requirements have on the business, especially with new trade flows, and communicating the results/constraints to various desks/groups across the firm
- Preparation of daily reports for capital and risk monitoring
- Preparation of the firm's regulatory filings including the COREP and other regulatory reporting
EXPERIENCE & TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- The successful candidate will gain an excellent understanding of the firm's trade flows, how the capital rules impact them and how best to optimise and improve capital efficiency. They will also interact with traders, compliance and operations on a day-to-day basis. Previous experience within financial services is a plus however we are happy for the right person to come from a well-established accounting firm.
- The jobholder has to possess excellent knowledge of banking regulations and operations, and audit and control concepts. In addition, the jobholder is expected to be highly organized and operate proactively with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Graduate with finance, economic or mathematics focus or equivalent professional experience.
- Strong Excel VBA skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Handles confidential information with the upmost discretion
- Ability to manage personal workload and prioritise key tasks
- Attention to details
- Able to cope with pressure and tight deadlines.
- Credit Risk
- Risk Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"