Regulatory Affairs Specialist (REACH) - Full Time/Perm Hertfordshire - £55,000 - £70,000
Blackfield Associates are looking for a highly experienced Regulatory Affair specialist to join their team to assist them in achieving full compliance with global chemical registration programs and support new market sectors to ensure they are able to continue their licence to operate.
Key responsibilities of the positions are:
- Manage chemical notification programs within control regimes such as REACH and the equivalent global systems.
- Create, maintain and update chemical dossiers
- Represent the business to ensure compliance with the use of global regulatory data
- Work collaboratively in multidisciplinary project teams
- Review and interpret regulatory information from registration dossiers
- Manage supply chain information
- Review regulatory information from registration dossiers/Chemical Safety Reports
You will need to have the following to be considered for the role:
- Degree/post-graduate qualification in one or more of the following disciplines: Chemistry, Toxicology, Ecotoxicology, - - Biochemical sciences or a related subject or equivalent experience.
- Experience working within Regulatory affairs within the chemistry industry Extensive experience of working in a regulatory role in the chemical industry
- Experience in using dossier submission systems
- Knowledge of global chemical hazard classification and communication legislation.
This role is paying £55,000 - £70,000 plus competitive benefits package dependent upon experience.
If you are interested in this position please contact Vik Patel at Blackfield Associates on or email me your CV and covering letter to