A well established and forward thinking company is seeking a home based Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join their team. The primary focus of this position will be regulatory activities critical to the compliance of the company products with EU Directives and Regulations. The core function will be to represent its strategic interests in the identified areas, working closely with internal stakeholders in the affected product groups and business units.
The Regulatory Affairs Specialist is responsible for:
- Leading and coordinating the company’s regional and/or focus area based activities with respect to Regulatory and Standards activities.
- Providing notification to the internal stakeholders of important external activities in Product Regulations and Product Standards that will impact their product offerings.
- Partnering with the internal stakeholders to develop and implement a GPSR strategy to support them by identifying which major external policy setting bodies will directly impact the business and consequently which organisations can influence/monitor such activities.
- Representing the company on the identified high impact bodies and activities, influencing the content and direction of the regulations and associated standards activities in line with its strategic interests, and coordinating activities with other regional GPSR Project Managers and the internal business unit stakeholders.
You will need:
- A strong understanding of industrial automation products and the associated hardware, software and communication services.
- The Specialist must be highly skilled at managing a team across an enterprise, building consensus and developing strategies.
- Experience in technology development within manufacturing automation, especially system or product related.
**Thank you for your interest in this position. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants and if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles with Allstaff Recruitment that are advertised regularly on this website and the Allstaff Recruitment web site. To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter**
- Project Managers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"