Regulatory Affairs Officer
Serious work responsibilities, fun personality? Then you’re the Regulatory Affairs Officer with a background in manufacturing & global distribution/exporting looking to join this award-winning ethical brand. You’re fundamental in growing the business as they begin to trade with more countries and require your expertise to ensure they’re fully compliant with local and worldwide regulations.
Based in their modern office in Poole, your knowledge of GHS and experience of managing compliance considerations for globally exported goods will be integral to this role as ultimately all products will need to be quality checked and audited before they are dispatched - you are the glorified gate-keeper! Reporting into the Supply Chain Manager, you’ll have complete autonomy within your remit and will be responsible for visiting and building relationships with suppliers.
As the Regulatory Affairs / Compliance Officer you’ll be:
- Quality checking & auditing all products to ensure they’re compliant with the relevant local regulations (HSE) and guidelines from supplier source to end product despatch
- To produce and maintain global registers for both trading legislation and MSDS sharing with relevant third parties
- Maintain the master Product Specifications List, Packing list for 3 PL warehouses
- Work closely with all departments supporting with training on HSE and ensuring any queries are quickly resolved
- Implementing & reviewing secure procedures, systems & controls to identify improvements including defining emergency procedures in case of a product recall
- Adhere to all the company’s Health, Safety and Environmental policies
In order to be considered for the position, you’ll have:
- Knowledge of GHS (Global Harmonised System for Hazardous Systems)
- An understanding of COSHH data sheets and chemicals plus test methods appropriate for those products
- A full UK driving license
- A scientific background would be desirable, however not essential
- Experience in a similar regulatory affairs/product compliance role within manufacturing
As a strong communicator, you’ll naturally build relationships internally & externally where you are actively approached for advice & guidance across the business on all compliance matters. Your positive approach to compliance and commercial acumen will help you to succeed in this driven company where they strive to develop and improve wherever possible.
If you want your next opportunity as a Regulatory Affairs/ Compliance Officer to add value to an innovative, quirky business where your hard work offers great development, a very competitive salary and attractive benefit scheme, please contact Jai at Rubicon now.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate details over or share them with a third party without obtaining their permission first.
- health and safety
- document control
- hazardous materials
- product compliance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job