This role will be responsible for the management and development of the Company’s relationship with the relevant regulatory bodies and supervisory authorities - in particular with the Bank of England. The role will also take on broader responsibilities including the Company’s engagement with the Payment Systems Regulator (PSR).
- Assist with the development of the relationship management and reporting framework for the Bank of England supervision, including development of internal reporting / information gathering processes
- facilitating reporting to the Bank of England on a routine basis
- ensure the Bank of England is notified of incidents promptly in accordance with internal policies and procedures
- Ensure responses to Bank of England ad-hoc requests are provided in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage the information flows from the Company to the Bank of England and vice versa
- Manage the administrative aspects of governance - e.g. organise meetings, produce agendas, distribute papers, take minutes etc.
- Manage records of regulatory engagement with the Bank of England and PSR
- Liaise closely with Compliance to ensure Bank requirements are met, in line with the compliance framework
- Act as the primary contact with the Bank of England on a day to day basis
- Develop and maintain the relationship strategy for the Bank of England
- Relationship / account management background
- A basic understanding of the role of regulation and supervision in the payments sector
- Strong stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
- Professional presentation skills
- Well organised and good planning skills
- Educated to degree level as a minimum requirement
- A desire to learn and develop
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'