Regulatory Affairs Executive - Hertfordshire - £25,000 - £30,000
Do you have regulatory experience with generics and OTC products?
Are you a graduate with some relevant experience looking to advance their career?
This is a great opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs Executive to join a growing pharmaceutical organisation based on the outskirts of London in Hertfordshire as they look to continue their year on year growth.
The Regulatory Affairs Executive will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Supporting the preparation of regulatory submissions for medicinal products, particularly GX, OTC and CCG
- Assist in clinical evaluation report for Medical devices.
- Participate in regulatory team meetings and present project status updates.
- Use and update regulatory information systems for planning, preparing, tracking and storing submissions to regulatory agencies.
The Regulatory Affairs Executive will ideally have the following experience and knowledge:
- A degree in a pharmaceutical / scientific subject
- 1 - 2 years' experience within regulatory affairs
- Knowledge of generics, OTC and CCG's ideally
- Submissions experience would also be advantageous
The successful Regulatory Affairs Executive will receive the following:
- Salary between £25,000 - £30,000
- Company pension
- Excellent career opportunities to grow within the role and business
The position of Regulatory Affairs Executive is commutable from Rickmansworth, Watford, Edgeware and north London
Please apply now to discuss the role in more detail!
- regulatory affairs
- reg affairs
- over the counter
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'