Are you a Regulatory professional within the pharmaceutical, clinical research or biotechnology sectors? We are looking to identify a Regulatory Affairs Executive/Regulatory Affairs Associate with a number of years experience who is looking to develop their career with a leading organisation in the Cambridgeshire area. This is a permanent role - Please contact Zest Scientific today to discuss the role in greater detail
The Regulatory Affairs Executive will provide regulatory consultancy services to a wide variety of internal and external customers, including preparation, review, submission and project management of regulatory applications.
Please note: this role requires an experienced regulatory professional, and as such, we cannot accept applications from candidates without the required experience.
- Provide up to date regulatory advice to internal and external clients
- Prepare, review, submit and project manage regulatory submissions in compliance with the applicable SOPs, regulatory guidelines and legislation
- Attend client project meetings (face to face and via teleconference)
- Participate in business development activities
- Participate in/present at internal and external training courses and conferences
- Experience in regulatory affairs across CMC/biotech, clinical or pharmaceutical with experience in UK, EU and US and possibly other regions
- A sound technical and scientific understanding of one or more of manufacturing, non-clinical or clinical development of pharmaceutical/healthcare products
- Project experience from early stage to post marketing support
- Competent IT skills including the use of MS Office applications Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a Science subject
Company and culture
My client is a world renowned drug development organisation. The role of Regulatory Affairs Executive is offered on a permanent basis with a competitive salary and benefits package.