Kingsley Consulting Ltd is seeking to recruit a Regulatory Affairs Engineer for a Multi-National Manufacturing Client. Our Client is at the forefront of the Medical Industry, using their Innovative technology to help change people’s lives today and improve the lives of future generations.
This position will be working as a decision authority for all regulatory, environmental & export control matters. The successful individual will be fully conversant in regulatory affairs or quality assurance within a low volume, high value manufacturing environment.
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 depending upon experience. Pension + additional benefits
- To manage and provide continuous product regulation guidance on technical documents & new proposals to ensure compliance to company, industry and country requirements.
- Represent regulatory affairs in new product development as well as current and ongoing maintenance operations.
- Working in collaboration with other areas of the company including R&D and Supply Chain to ensure deliver of product regulation and governing agency actions.
- Effective and efficient management of non-conformities, including implementing corrective and preventative measures.
- Proven knowledge and experience in regulatory affairs and or quality assurance within a manufacturing or product development environment, preferably within the MedTech or Pharma industry.
- Experience working with internal and external audits.
- Attentive and focused on objectives being able to not only react dynamically but pre-empt results and manage effectively.
If you are interested in working for a business which is a pioneer in their field of technology and also have the experience which our Client is looking for from reviewing the description above, then we would be keen to hear from you.
Kingsley Consulting operate an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly.