Clinitemp are searching for a Regulatory Affairs Officer to join a fantastic team in one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in the UK.
This expanding Organisation has recently forayed into the therapeutic segment of Oncology and Rheumatology and is therefore looking for a new individual to ensure that the company’s products comply with the MHRA agency.
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Officer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: West Sussex
- To maintain all UK product licenses, import licenses and wholesaler dealer licenses in accordance with the UK guidelines.
- To write SOP’s within the RA department
- To write clear product labels
- To manage the RAMA portal
- 1yr+ in a GMP & GDP environment
- Tech Transfer
- Module III Dossiers
- Regulatory Affairs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'