Demon Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Regulatory Affairs Assistant to work with a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Uxbridge.
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Assistant
Job Type: Permanent (Starting ASAP)
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 08:30am - 17:30pm
- Co-ordinate and prepare MA, variation applications for submission via National or European procedures.
- Provide pharmaceutical, analytical and other technical information to our affiliates, independent associated companies to assist with the registration and maintenance activities of existing MAs.
- With appropriate support, plan responses to questions from Regulatory agencies during MA applications, MA renewals and variations.
- Provide responses to regulatory questions relating to our group companies products registered or undergoing registration.
- Assist with the maintenance of all MA’s with appropriate support.
- Learn and be aware the current legislation, guidelines and other relevant technical and scientific information appropriate for the role.
- Maintain records of tasks and registered product information in the internal regulatory databases.
- Displays wide range of leadership attributes in particular ownership and responsibility and works by Company values.
- Take personal responsibility for representing the Department both internally and externally in own area of expertise.
- Take responsibility for decision making within area of influence.
- Preferable master’s degree or equivalent qualification in Pharmaceutical sciences.
- Ability to influence other and build relations.
- Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Positive work style, with an approachable, flexible manner.
- Has a high attention to accuracy and details.
Please apply if you have the skills listed above, if you haven't heard within 14 days you have been unsuccessful but please do keep looking at Demon vacancies online..
Demon Recruitment Group confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age,disability or sexual orientation.
- Regulatory Affairs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'