Regulatory Affairs and Quality Manager, Northern Europe
Our client is a well-established global healthcare company with the head office being based in South West London.
This role is going to be based in London, managing the Northern European region.
- Manage registrations and licenses.
- Review and approve labelling, marketing material and artwork; ensuring compliance to local regulations
- Review and approve claims
- Collaborate with other regions on Regulatory issues
- Developing quality manual in line with the local Quality Management System
- Creating SOPs
- Collaborate with the UK and Southern Europe regions
- Ensure Quality and Technical agreements are agreed with third parties
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree level
- Significant experience of either OTC consumer or natural healthcare, food/supplements
- Having worked with European regulatory authorities
- Experience in reviews, advertising and marketing compliance, labelling
- Experience with QMS and GxP standards.
Skills and abilities:
- Solution finding, able to work independently
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Written and verbal German and English
- Assertive and good influencing skills
- Efficiency and priorisation skills, able to work under pressure
- Professional, diplomatic and confident
- Pragmatic approach
- Taking initiative and be proactive
Contact: Aniko Ruff
Regulations, regulatory, notified bodies, regulatory bodies, healthcare, food supplements, food, pharma, pharmaceutic
Harris Lord is acting as a recruitment agency for this role
- Regulatory Affairs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'