KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Regulatory Affairs Administrator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Working with regulatory affairs team to prepare dossiers and submission documentation for the registration of veterinary medicinal products globally (preparation of PDF documentation). This will include proof reading of scientific documents
2. Assist in life cycle management of registered products, maintaining the submission and approval calendar.
3. Assists the regulatory team in the maintenance and archiving of regulatory documentation and in the maintenance of regulatory systems.
4. Maintains the electonic submission portals for the EU and USA.
5. Maintains licences and subscriptions for regulatory systems.
6. Processes financial purchase orders and invoices for R&D through SAP.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Regulatory Affairs Administrator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience in providing administrative support to a department is essential. Previous experience in working in a regulated industry such as pharmaceuticals, clinical trials, finance etc, and experience in handling regulated documentation would be preferred. Exposure to SAP Business ByDesign would be useful.
2. We are looking for a candidate who can offer flexibility and can work effectively in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment, working on multiple projects simultaneously.
3. Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills with experience in project reporting.
Key Words: Administrator | Regulatory Affairs | Documentation | Pharmaceutical | Clinical | Animal Health | Administration
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'