Are you an experienced Regulatory professional? We’re working with our outstanding client, a leader in the savings and mortgages field, to recruit for a Regulatory Advisory Manager. Due to the ever-increasing pace of regulatory change impacting the financial services environment, the key purpose of this role is to work as part of the Regulatory Advisory Team and to work with colleagues across the business on the day to day aspects of regulatory change and its impact.
Main responsibilities will include: -
- Provide the business (and key regulatory compliance projects / programmes) with support and advice in relation to specialist technical interpretation relating to regulatory rules, guidelines and other associated regulatory themes including Conduct Risk.
- Provide and communicate a group-view on key Regulatory Advisory, Conduct Risk and Financial Crime policy matters with the aim of developing and / or ensuring consistent policy standards.
- Contribute to the Group Compliance Function’s identification, assessment, reporting and review of regulatory matters facing the business.
- Support the business in relation to investigations into Compliance related incidents/breaches and provide compliance advice on identifying appropriate remedial actions.
- Ensure that the group and its subsidiaries / business units are provided with requisite assistance for specialist technical regulatory advice and wider FCA-related compliance issues.
- Promote excellent technical advisory standards to all in the organisation and lead through demonstrable performance.
- Maintain the company’s compliance standards and own compliance training.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Regulatory Compliance Professional, looking to continue or progress their career with a market leader. Our client is looking for a passionate, experienced individual who has prior experience in a Regulatory function, ideally relating to mortgages or savings.
In this role you are expected to conduct management responsibilities, therefore, management or team leader experience is essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"