Your responsibilities will include:
* Preparation of quarterly firm specific FCA returns for FCA regulated entities. Involving the reporting of financial position, performance and capital adequacy.
* Support in the periodic completion of group consolidated Pillar 1 and Pillar 2 returns for submission to the FCA.
* Coordinate collation of data necessary in preparing counterparty credit and market risk exposures quarterly.
* Preparation of monthly capital reporting MI.
* Preparation of other financial related regulatory returns on the FCA's GABRIEL system.
* Financial forecasting and risk monitoring for the regulatory consolidation group.
* Participate with the ICAAP process, assist the regulatory team with key outputs, such as stress and scenario testing, wind-down analysis and Pillar 2 risk identification.
* Assist the team with coordinating and facilitating change in line with enhancing controls and process improvements.
As such, the successful Regulatory Accountant will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified accountant with a 1-2 years post qualification experience, ideally in Asset Management.
- Knowledge of FCA regulatory reporting including ICAAP and Pillar 1 & 2.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with the ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- An ability to identify problems and drive to follow them through to resolution.
If you have similar experience to that outlined above and are looking for a permanent opportunity within a progressive and dynamic environment, please forward your CV today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
- Balance Sheet
- Stress Testing
- Regulatory Reporting
- Pillar 1/2/3
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'