Regulated Sales Trainer
This independent client centric firm is seeking a Training Manager to design, deliver and manage, a range of resources to provide blended learning and development solutions that support the growing capabilities of people and regulated IFAs.
- Manage and develop the skills and competencies of the staff and both employed and self-employed IFAs providing specific support for the regulated sales process and T&C regime
- Design, develop and deliver a range of blended learning solutions that address the learning and development needs of our staff
- Contribute ideas and recommendations to the Head of Training in relation to developments within the legislation pertaining to the provision of financial advice
- Adopt new techniques including authoring software, to create exciting and engaging learning modules and materials to populate our LMS, building its knowledge bank and making it the 'go to place' for self-development
- Design and deliver classroom learning and development sessions driven by business or staff needs as appropriate
- Provide coaching and mentoring sessions for staff in support of all learning and development programmes
The successful candidate will hold level 4 or equivalent, have a background in sales training within an IFA or banking environment. Coaching, designing and sales training background essential.
The salary is £45,000 p.a. 4% contributory pension scheme (plus 5% company contribution) and 4 x DIS benefit.
The role is based in South Birmingham although there will be some travel to deliver regionally based training courses with reimbursed transport and accommodation costs.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Compliance Monitoring
- Quality Assurance
- Compliance Officer
- Compliance Manager
- Regulated Sales Trainer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"