Registration Services Administrator
Competitive salary + benefits
About Capita | Asset Services
We're Capita Asset Services - a division of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support solutions. Here, we help our clients grow with a bespoke service tailored to their needs. We're searching for a Registration Services Administrator to assist us with legal, financial and correspondence work - and play a key role in helping us always offer clients an exceptional service.
About the role
From handling administrative tasks, to building relationships across departments, to completing the essential ad-hoc work that keeps our company running, as a Registration Services Administrator you'll use you resourcefulness, attention to detail and proactive attitude to work to fulfil a role that's varied, exciting and essential to our success. Here you'll:
- Keep shareholder information maintained to a high standard
- Feedback to team leaders and offer solutions on how to resolve complex issues
- Answer and resolve internal, shareholder and third-party enquires
- Assist in operational filing, record keeping and destruction of sensitive information
- Build relationships across departments and enable the efficient completion of tasks
- Assist other teams and departments as necessary
- Handle a varied and changing workload and prioritise effectively
What we're looking for:
- GCSE grade C or equivalent in Maths and English
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Eagle-eyed attention to detail
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to process and interpret complex information
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you23 days' holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Please apply with short cover note of why you feel your are suitable for this role and your salary expectation.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
- office staff
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job