- Deal with incoming enquiries from members, practices and the public in line with the RCVS service standard.
- To maintain the Register of Members (vets and nurses) by leading on the inputting, updating and cleansing of members records
- Manage and promote the online members area for veterinary surgeons and nurses and all digital activities within it.
- To provide a point of contact for members and the public on membership matters.
- Manage the integrity of the members data and internal and external queries relating to the data
- Manage, promote and continually improve online membership services (vets and nurses).
- Maintain the Register of Members (vets and nurses) by completing updates on changes of address, changes of title, name on marriage or by deed poll, retirement, changes of category and voluntary removal in line with the RCVS Service Standards.
- Add new qualifications and honours when requested.
- Liaison with Registrars of births, deaths and marriages over the deaths of members and their removal from the relevant list.
- Informing College staff and the Veterinary Record of the deaths of members and liaising member's family.
- Preparation and despatch of Certificates of Good Professional Standing and EU Provision of Services Certifications.
- Maintenance of data for the production of annual renewal fee notices and for any subsequent reminders
- Exceptional customer service with a customer focused approach & positive attitude
- Digital background, experience or interest
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to make decisions and work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Clear, concise, logical and practical approach to issues
- Ability to identify solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IT literate: Word, Access, Excel, database management
- Strong writing and drafting skills
- Excellent telephone manner
The College offers a range of excellent staff benefits including flexible working and we are committed to living by our cultural values and continuing to be a Great Place to Work.
Please send CV and attach a covering letter if you would like to apply for the role
The RCVS is an equal opportunities employer and Stonewall Diversity Champion
- Microsoft Office
- Organisational Skills
- Multitasking Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job