Recruitment Hunters are recruiting for an experience school/College or university Registrar for an exception International School based in London.
Registrar - This role will be to lead and be responsible for regulatory and compliance matters within the UK higher education context relating to student experience, quality standards (management and governance), and for providing high quality, professional services support.
Main Responsibilities: - Registrar
- Provide strong, proactive, collaborative leadership for the London School professional services reflecting strategy and plans within the wider group.
- Support the Director in the development, implementation and monitoring of the London School.
- Enable effective support for corporate and academic governance including Risk Management, internal audit and high quality committee secretarial support for relevant School Boards.
- Work with senior managers to ensure UK statutory and legal compliance.
- In liaison with HQ, ensure the accuracy, completeness and robustness of student administrative and regulatory processes for the School including, the student record system, student data and course records
- Support the academic strategy, student experience, oversight and enhancement of student facilities and resources.
- Oversee, deliver, develop and maintain academic resources and to advise on support for induction, mentoring and training of academic staff and students.
- Oversee student support and accreditation budgets both proactively and responsively to stakeholder and business needs.
- Ensure liaison across all departments (within the Group and with partners, as appropriate) to facilitate smooth planning, organisation and overview
- Initiate and ensure timely local professional services action in response to emergent student educational or pastoral issues or School policy.
- Support performance management and development of relevant staff, ensuring good knowledge of all relevant external and Group requirements and best practice.
- Work cooperatively and communicate effectively across the School and its collaborative partners, including across the Group as required.
- Represent the School to External Bodies.
- Support the wider group to ensure UK statutory and legal compliance as applicable.
Experience Required:- Office Manager (Finance)
- 3-5 Years in a similar Registrar role working in the education sector (ESSENTIAL)
- Good First Degree: Masters degree (desirable)
- Previous leadership experience in a similar role, ideally within a UK HEI
- Strong personnel management experience
- Good experience of successful project and change leadership and delivery
- Ability to prioritise own and team workload and coordinate delivery to meet deadlines
- Excellent student-facing service ethos and customer focus
- Motivation to work independently, proactively and flexibly within dynamic UK HE Alternative Provider and international Group environments
- High level of qualitative and quantitative data and IT literacy, including provision of statistical reports to inform management decision-making
- Strong financial and business literacy
- Multi-lingual or aptitude for languages (desirable)
This is full time Registrar role, the role will be paying £50,000 - £55,000 DOE
If this Registrar position sounds like you and you are from the Education Sector, then please forward your CV to Steve at Recruitment Hunters
"Let us do the hunting...so you don't have to!"
Recruitment Hunters is an independent recruitment agency based in Cambridgeshire who place permanent, contract & temporary staff into firms across East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Suffolk & Norfolk) & West London. We focus on 4 main sectors from Commercial, Accountancy, Engineering to Technical. The types of roles we recruit for as follows: Administration, Accounts, Customer Service, Logistics, Credit Control, Ledger Clerks, Sales, Account Management, Management, IT, HR, Directors, Engineering, Accountants, Analysts, Insurance, Technical, Public Relations, Marketing, Design, Legal, Call Centre, Receptionists, Pa's, Bi-Lingual, Field Sales, Graduates, Juniors, Mortgage Underwriters, Banking & everything in-between.
Registrar, Education, Tier 4, Tier 2, Immigration, Planning, Processing, Student Application, International Experience, Student, International Students, Registrar, Education, Educational Administration, School, College, Uni, University, UKVI, UK HEI, Higher Education, London, International, Languages.
- International Students
- Tier 2
- International Experience
- Tier 4
- Educational Administration
- Student Application
- UK HEI
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'