Registered Veterinary Nurse
Position: Registered Veterinary Nurse
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Diss, Norfolk
Remuneration: £22,000 - £32,000 per annum
Are you a confident and motivated Veterinary Nurse looking for a new and exciting opportunity! Sweeney Vets is seeking experienced Vet Nurse's for a highly reputable practice in the Diss area.
Work pattern: Full or Part time available
The Practice: Small Animal
- Clinical Experience: 3 years +(preferred)
- Qualifications: Relevant Qualification in Veterinary Medicine.
- Registration: RCVS Registration & Right to work in the UK.
- Highly rewarding Salary commensurate with experience
- Paid Annual Leave & Sick Leave
- Flexible Working Rota
- Free Compliance & DBS checks
- CPD actively funded & encouraged
- Professional Memberships Allowance
- Accommodation Allowance (potential)
- Refer a friend bonus - £250 (T&C’s apply)
Working with Sweeney Vets:
Sweeney Vets Connects Qualified Veterinary Professionals with Veterinary Hospitals and Practices throughout the UK and are proud to be a trusted supplier. We have relationships with some of the largest employers in the UK and have access to some of the most exclusive and exciting roles on the market.
Refer someone to work with us and get £250+
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'