Registered Sick Children’s Nurse (RSCN) - Complex Community Care - Silverstone, Northamptonshire
Pay Rate: £26.90 per hour
Working Hours: 08:15 - 15:30 Monday, Tuesday (flexibility required to cover holidays and sickness)
Pulse Community Healthcare is currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Sick Children’s Nurses (RSCN) with significant post registration experience to join this specialist one to one community care package in Silverstone.
As a Registered Sick Children’s Nurse (RSCN) you will provide specialist and complex care to a young female child in her own home and at school. In this role you will be responsible for: personal care, administering medication, tracheostomy care and management, PEG feeding, oral suctioning, eye care, administering nebulisers and oxygen.
As a Registered Sick Children’s Nurse (RSCN) will be expected to have a thorough understanding of clinical and theoretical developments within nursing practice and be experienced in providing clinical leadership and direction to others. You will be able to work both autonomously and collaboratively and deliver consistently high levels of care. You will have experience working in a similar role or in a district, community HDU/ICU setting and be experienced in TPN, tracheostomy and ventilation. You will be competent across a range of clinical interventions and learning disabilities.
As a Registered Sick Children’s Nurse (RSCN) for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Generous salary package
• Flexible working hours
• Relevant training and development
• Support through revalidation
Responsibilities for the Registered Sick Children’s Nurse (RSCN):
• Providing and developing complex care packages to clients in their home
• Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
• Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
• Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
• Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Registered Nurse qualified with relevant experience (Paediatrics)
• Demonstrable experience in a similar role or a complex care setting
• Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"