Do you have experience being a leader?
Are you able to ensure service levels are consistently excellent?
We are looking for a passionate, flexible, highly motivated, innovative and committed Health and Social Care Registered Manager to join our company within our Respite and Supported Living Services. Working full time 5 days a week.
We want you to bring your unique set of skills and experience to Independence Matters. You will lead the delivery of outstanding services in accordance with legislation, regulatory standards and contractual requirements.
You will be responsible for ensuring service levels are consistently excellent, and that new business is integrated into the service in accordance with those high standards, whilst also ensuring all Governance monitoring, reporting and actions are completed as required, acting with integrity; value, respect and promote equality, diversity, dignity and inclusion.
We recruit on values and train on skills, using a values-based safer recruitment process. Should you be successful with your application you will be invited to attend:
Part 1 of the Values Based Recruitment Process - Assessment Day Monday 10 February 2020 at Faro Lodge Respite Services Kings Lynn.
Should you be successful with Part 1 you will be invited to attend:
Part 2 of the Values Based Recruitment Process - Assessment Day Tuesday 11 February 2020 or Wednesday 12 February 2020 at our Head Office Dereham.
We respect diversity and welcome your application.
Service Manager | Operations Manager | Care Manager | Team Leader | Management | IT Literate | Quality Assurance Framework | Mentoring | Social Care | Communication | Level 5 Diploma | Health & Social Care | Mental Health Services
- Comprehensive training and personal development.
- Employee well-being benefits.
- A contributory pension scheme 20 days annual leave plus 8 recognised public holidays.
- Proven experience of being a leader and manager with evidence of coaching and mentoring others to achieve desired outcomes and relevant Health and Social Care experience.
- Understanding Quality Assurance Frameworks for regulated services and evidence of change management and resilience building.
- Good ICT skills and competency using Microsoft Office.
- Evidence of ability to successfully communicate with a range of different audiences.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work on own initiative.
- Full driving licence and access to own car.
- Flexibility regarding working hours to participate in an out-of-hours on-call rota (weekends and/or evenings).
- Health and Social Care Level 5 Diploma or an equivalent qualification.
- Working knowledge of Children, Adult and Mental Health Services frameworks.
We provide a wide range of support services for adults with learning and physical disabilities, young people in transition, older people, people with dementia, and people with mental ill health.
Supporting people within their own homes, in the community and within building - based services.
Providing highly flexible, person centred support that focuses on the needs and aspirations of the individual. Our support enables people to maintain a level of independence that is right for them and their family carers. We aim to support people to live fulfilling and active lives in the heart of their communities.
Our services include personal assistance in the home and to get out and about, supported living ranging from light touch to more intensive 24- hour support, respite short breaks and Community Hubs. We believe individuals, and their carers, should be able to access a broad mix of services to create a support package that suits their personal needs and aspirations. We support people across the whole of Norfolk.
- Service Manager | Operations Manager | Care Manager | Team Leader | Management | IT Literate | Quality Assurance Framework | Mentoring | Social Care |
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'