Registered Service Manager- Learning Disabilities
£30,000 - £32,000
Cambridge & Wyboston
Compass Associates are proud to be working with a valued client who is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Manager to oversee two supported living services for young people with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health Needs, ABI, Physical Disabilities and Autism.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a Supported Living environment previously and hold their NVQ Level 4 / 5 in Health & Social Care. A positive, forward thinking and approachable personality is needed and most importantly, someone who has a real passion for quality care.
- NVQ Level 4 / 5 in Health & Social Care or the equivalent qualification
- Must have current Management status within a Supported Living Service
- Excellent knowledge of CQC standards / requirements
- Experience managing large staff teams and complex services
- Strong background caring for adults with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health and Complex Needs
My client is looking to pay up to £32,000 dependant on experience and qualifications.
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £150 for each successful recommendation.
Compass Associates (part of Compass Holding Group) are Health Investor's Recruiter of the Year 2017.