About the role
What makes Interserve Healthcare different is the variety of clients we provide care to. Our clients range in age (children and adults) and medical conditions and can include conditions such as acquired brain injuries, spinal injuries and strokes.
As a Registered Nurse in this role your duties will vary dependant on the clients individual care plan in place but may include assisting with the initial set up of care packages and the running of care within the home setting, completing IHC documentation, training and supporting Care Assistants/Support Workers and ensuring individual clinical care and safety requirements are met.
Rate of Pay: £33 - £40 per hour.
Shift Pattern: Days & Nights
Are you a Nurse with the following?
· A Children’s Intensive Care Nurse (RSCN) with a minimum of 12 months UK-based complex health care experience within the last two years.
· Experience of working with clients with complex care needs would be ideal.
· Valid NMC PIN.
· Applicants should be compassionate with a strong sense of integrity and dedication.
· A current driving license and access to a vehicle for work purposes, although not essential is beneficial.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay plus holiday pay
• NEST Pension Scheme
• Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Free first uniform
• Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
• Access to ‘Your Interserve’ – manage your availability online!
How to apply
If you are interested in working for us, please contact the local branch on 020 8256 1990 or visit our website www.interservehealthcare.com or apply online.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'