About the role
Are you a Registered Nurse looking to join an exceptional team of people? Do you have a passion for working on the front line of a busy and varied business, providing the highest quality of care to our valued clients?
We are looking for people who are exceptional at what they do.
Rates of Pay: £32.00 - £40.00
We can offer you:
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- Flexible working hours
- On-going FREE training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £400)
- Free Uniform
This role offers flexibility with opportunities for full and part time placements.
You could be working in multiple nursing, care and residential homes or directly in people’s own homes. You will be supporting with tasks such as administering prescribed medicines in accordance with IHC’s procedures and NMC guidelines, maintaining accurate records and ensuring that each resident has an individualised care plan.
If you have a Valid NMC pin and any of the following we want to hear from you:
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Are attentive, organised and can manage their own workload
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent relationship building skills
- A passion for providing high quality, individualised care
- Quality of care is at the centre of what we do and we expect all our care staff to share this ethos.
About the Company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay including holiday pay
- On-going support from your local Community Matron
- Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Free first uniform
- Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
- Access to ‘Your Interserve’ – manage your availability online!
- Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
How to apply
If you are interested in working for us, please contact the local branch on 020 8256 1990 or visit our website www.interservehealthcare.com or apply online.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'