We are looking for an experienced Registered Nursing Home Manager in Weymouth, Dorset to join care home specialising in dementia care. With a person-centred approach, you will be joining a care home which supports residents to maintain as much independence as possible. Set amongst attractive gardens and close to the coast this home has bounds of history and character.
Do you want to turnaround a care home with the aim of being rated 'Outstanding’?
As Registered Nursing Home Manager, you will have responsibility for ensuring the home operates effectively, ensuring the very best quality care. This will include:
- Ensuring the delivery of quality care by continually assessing resident's needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life
- Playing an active role in ensuring compliance within the home
- Maintaining clinical excellence ensuring legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines are followed
- Recruitment, training, supervision and appraisal of the team
- Ensuring that accurate care records are maintained in accordance with agreed policy
- Ensuring that the service meets and exceeds CQC Regulatory Standards
Person Specification of a Registered Nursing Home Manager:
- Qualified RGN or RMN with active PIN
- Have at least a QCF Level 3 and willing to work towards to QCF Level 5
- Demonstrate a proven background of managing a residential and nursing home
- Forward thinking and up to date with current practices and excellent clinical knowledge
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle
If you want to be part of the development of an impressive home which is focused on person centred care then please click on 'Apply’.
- Registered Nurses
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job