We are currently working on behalf of a client in Elswick, Newcastle who are requiring a Registered Nursing Home Manager on a permanent basis.
This is a home that support adults with neurological conditions, complex needs and learning difficulties.
You will be responsible for the running for the Home and provide leadership and direction to all staff. The home has 47 beds and the client is looking for an experienced manager who is able to hit the ground running and ensure the home runs within the companies culture and procedures.
- Ensure that the home meets national required standard of CQC
- Ensure all needs of the residents are individually catered for
- Assist with recruitment and induction of new staff
- Communicate effectively with all staff
- Demonstrate leadership to the team of nurses and care staff
- Ensure financial targets/budgets are adhered to
- Qualified RMN/RGN/RNLD with current NMC registration
- Have management experience within a nursing home or rehabilitation unit
- Experience working with learning difficulties, complex needs
- Experience working with neuropathic conditions (desirable)
- Management of a staff team
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Previous budget management
To apply for the role, please contact Teagan at Pin Point with your CV and Cover Letter.
- Communication Skills
- Management Experience