Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new challenge within your career?
KP Permanent Services are recruiting for Registered Nurses to work with one of our highly established clients on a permanent basis.
The Registered Nurses will work within a modern, 17 bed nursing home, caring for younger adults with Mental Health, Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities and Neurological illnesses, situated in Southampton.
Here is what’s on offer:
- £16.70 per hour (12.15 hours paid) - Enhanced rates for weekends
- Days or Nights available - 7am - 7:15pm or 7pm - 7:15 am
- Easy public transport access routes
What you need:
- Must be a Qualified RGN/RMN - clear and active NMC Pin
- Previous experience in a similar setting
- Peg and Catheter experience desired but not essential
Keywords: Registered Nurses, Registered Mental Health Nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities, RGN, RMN, RNLD, RN
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'