Registered Nurses - Wakefield
Registered General Nurses- Wakefield - Pay Rates: £14.50-£25.00ph depending on assignment.
Precedo Healthcare Services are looking to engage enthusiastic Nurse Bank staff who are keen to apply a high standard of clinical skills and to deliver compassionate care within various Nursing Homes in the Wakefield area, you will be involved in the care of elderly frail residents some of whom may have dementia, physical disabilities or palliative care needs.
We offer flexible work and can accommodate any other commitments you may have. You will not be disappointed with the work, pay and conditions we offer and attract.
Benefits of working for Precedo Healthcare
- Excellent & leading pay rates
- A committed Agent delivering to your requirements
- Flexible working hours - Full time if required
- Free annual training
- Access to free nurse training courses delivered by the Royal College of Nursing
- Bespoke Consultancy tailored to YOURneeds & wants
- Friendly and dedicated office based teams
- Nurse referral bonus scheme
If you have not been contacted within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Do you know any Registered Nurses who are looking for agency work? Refer them to Precedo Healthcare and earn up to £200 in high street vouchers. Contact the West Yorkshire Office on to find out more.