Registered Nurses Required!
Quattro Healthcare Norwich are looking for Registered Nurses to work for a company that offers a friendly and welcoming environment with competitive hourly pay rates. This Bungay-based home provides unrivalled Residential and Nursing and they need YOU.
The location is easily accessible and has free on-site parking. The successful candidates will be delivering care and support to the residents in a loving and caring environment.
• Development of Person Centred Care Plans in collaboration with the patient, relatives and other staff members.
• Carrying out Nursing procedures and treatments, including the administration of medicines and controlled drugs according to Nursing Home Standards and Policy and the following of NMC guidelines.
• Has a willingness to be flexible in accordance with the changing needs of the home and residents.
• Developing and maintaining good working relationships with Community GP's, Community Nurses, Social Workers and area hospital staff.
• Assume responsibility of Senior Nurse-in-Charge on a temporary basis, as required.
• To participate in clinical governance to help the home continuously monitor and improve standards of care, whilst still delivering a holistic approach to care.
• Be competent managing P.E.G, Tracheostomy and Syringe Drivers.
Attributes applying Candidates should have:
• Enhanced DBS (current 1 year or part of the Update Service)
• Minimum 2 Years experience as a RGN/RMN
• An up to date PIN in accordance to the NMC standards
• Proof of right to work in the U.K. where applicable
• Experience working within a hospital/nursing home environment
• A team-player attitude or strong work ethos
• Strong evidence of organisational skills
If you feel like this is the role for you then please apply online, or call one of the Quattro Healthcare Norwich team to find out more on: . The kettle is always on, so feel free to pop into the office for a chat!
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job