Registered Nurses - Learning Disability or Mental Health
Pay Rates - £14.50 - £22.00 ph - On-going - Bank
Precedo Healthcare is recruiting for experienced Registered Nurses (Learning Disability) to work within teams supporting groups of people in their own homes in Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Halifax, Dewsbury and keighley. You will have experience of supporting people with autism, learning disabilities and mental health.
As Challenging behaviour can sometimes be a factor also. A key aspect of the role is encouraging and supporting clients to enable them to live as independently as possible with the highest standards of support and care.
We offer flexible work and can accommodate any other commitments you may have.
Benefits of working for Precedo Healthcare:
- A committed Agent delivering to your requirements
- Various NHS locations - including hospitals, clinics & health treatments
- Flexible working hours
- Free annual training
- Access to free nurse training courses delivered by the Royal College of Nursing
- Bespoke Consultancy tailored to YOUR needs & wants
- Friendly and dedicated office based teams
- Nurse referral bonus scheme
If you have not been contacted within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Do you know any Registered Nurses who are looking for agency work? Refer them to Precedo Healthcare and earn up to £200 in high street vouchers. Contact the Dronfield Office on to find out more