Sugarman Nursing are the largest provider of Healthcare employees into the Public and Private sectors. We are currently recruiting passionate, flexible and motivated qualified Nurses to fill temporary positions across Merseyside, including surrounding areas. We will take your home address into account, so that we can find local work for you, within the relevant areas of nursing to you.
PAYE - £20.00+ per hour
LTD Company - £22.00+ per hour
Lower - £32,000 Per Annum
Higher - £42,000 Per Annum
What we can offer you
- Free DBS
- Free Uniform
- Free Immunisations
- Signing on bonus of £100 on completion of 100 hours work for temporary Nurse's.
- Quarterly raffle after 1000 hours work
- Holiday Pay
- Free mandatory training
- Our dedicated Consultants give our workers the support they need to grow and develop in their role.
- Weekly Pay
- We will pay your NMC renewal after 6 months of active service (terms apply)
- Access to high street rewards.
- Work At A Large Variety Of Well Known Healthcare Organisations
- 24 Hour on call Service.
Requirements of the Nurse
- Qualified RGN registered with the NMC and have an up to date valid pin
- Minimum 6 months of experience working as an RGN within the last 5 years
- Documentation of immunisation records
- Pass drug tests, criminal background and professional reference checks.
Our aim is to deliver the highest possible standard of care through our dedicated team of Nurses and Carers. We offer care to clients in a variety of environments including hospitals, care homes, nursing homes, complex packages and community work within NHS & Private settings
If you want to pick a shift pattern and environment that suits you, then let Sugarman Health & Wellbeing show you that this is the place for you…
Please contact one of our dedicated team today for a confidential chat on and press option 1
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Nurses. Residential. Mental Health. Liverpool
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job