About The Role
About the role - we currently have full time on Day shifts and Bank shifts available
As a Nurse at Mossdale Residence you’ll value kindness above all. Because it drives every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Every single person who works here understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. By joining us, you’ll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people. Taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met.
Leading, motivating and mentoring your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home. Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for each of our residents. Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation. Generally promoting our residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement.
About the home
Mossdale Residence opened in early January 2021 and is the first purpose-built HC-One provision in the city of York. A state of the art, luxury care home located in the popular residential area of Burnholme providing high quality residential, nursing and dementia care for up to 80 elderly people. Offering a range of hotel-style facilities located on the ground floor including a cinema room, bar, hair and beauty salon, hobby and crafts room, a beautiful landscaped central courtyard garden, and a range of lounge, dining and outdoor terrace spaces throughout. Residents can experience the highest quality residential, nursing and dementia care delivered by HC-One, an organisation with a 96% satisfaction rating from Residents and families.
About the company
All colleagues enjoy the same access to our huge variety of benefits and services to support their physical and psychological well-being.
We invest in our people throughout their careers and colleagues enjoy additional support and benefits including:
- Award-winning learning and development
- An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
- GP online - a new online service run by Aviva providing around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app - available to you and your children under 16
- Colleague discounts – Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners
- Wellbeing - a completely free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme provided by AXA called “Be Supported”. This gives an agency worker and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental and financial issues
- Valid NMC Pin
- Experience from a Care Home setting or working with elderly vulnerable
- Right To Work in the UK
Thank you for your interest in working with HC-One. You can find more details about our nursing positions and apply via the HC-One careers website: https://recruitment.hc-one.co.uk
About The Company
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'