Location: Registered Nurse, Yr Ysgol, Ystradgynlais
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time and Relief Contracts Available
£16.09 to £17.78 per hour depending on experience
Fieldbay provide high quality services for people aged 18 years + who have complex needs associated with mental illness, learning disabilities, challenging behaviour, dementia and long term conditions such as Huntington's disease.
This is an exciting time to join our fantastic team due to on-going expansion, so if you have the desire to succeed and you are patient, kind and compassionate - what are you waiting.
- As a Registered Nurse you will be required to provide therapeutic and holistic care to our Service Users and supervise the delivery of high quality nursing care in accordance with up to date, evidence-based professional practice and company policies.
- Relevant professionally registerable qualification e.g. registered nurse
- Current registration with relevant professional body - NMC
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Experience of supervising and appraising fellow team members desirable
Benefits of working for Fieldbay
- A competitive salary
- Professional Fee's Paid such as NMC registration
- 3% Employer Contributed Pension Scheme
- 5.6 weeks annual leave, pro rata
- A variety of contracts: Full Time, Part Time and Relief
- Enhanced Bank Holiday Pay Rates
- Free uniform on joining and 6 monthly thereafter
- 6 months preceptorship for newly qualified nurses
- Extensive paid additional training to assist in personal development
- Support with NMC revalidation
- High Nurse to Service User Ratio
- High Staff to Service User Ratio
- Flexibility providing a work life balance. Long days, short shifts or nights only available.
- Electronic care records
- A warm, caring and friendly working environment
Once you click apply on reed.co.uk you will be re-directed to www.fieldbay.co.uk to submit an online applicaiton!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'