Advinia Healthcare, an award winning, top 15 UK Care Home provider, is recruiting for a Registered Nurse to work in our Residential and Nursing Home Norwood.
- Leading, supervising and training the care team
- General nursing duties-wound care, general observations, blood sugar testing etc
- Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping precise, up to date records
- Maintaining the Resident's dignity and respect at all times
- Having a great relationship with the Resident, their families and any other parties in contact with them-Drs etc.
Norwood is a 54 bedded home in Barrhead - Glasgow and provides palliative care, Parkinson's nursing, Dementia and convalescence.
The day shift is : 08.00 - 20.00
The Night shift is: 20:00 - 08:00
In Return we can offer...
- NMC pin renewal
- Up to £2000 in bonuses (£500 of which in your first pay)
- Paid breaks
- Free Parking
- Competitive pay rates
- Free PVG check and uniform
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Assistance with Revalidation
- Skilled training with a qualified Nurse and fantastic opportunities for career development.
- Robust Continuing Professional Development
Please get in touch with our Recruitment team today and become part of the Advinia family!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Reference ID: Norwood Registered Nurse
Job Type: Permanent
- Day shift
- Night shift
- nursing: 1 year (Required)
- NMC PIN (Required)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'