Advinia Healthcare, a top 20 UK Care Home provider is recruiting for Registered Nurses to work in our beautiful Residential and Nursing Home- Braemount.
Your duties as a Nurse will include:
- Leading, supervising and supporting the care team
- General Nursing duties-Wound care/general obvs/blood sugar level obvs/liaising with other healthcare professionals to give the best care.
- Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping precise, up to date records
- Maintaining the Client's dignity and respect at all times
Braemount is a beautiful 90 bedded multi-site home, which has 3 bungalows that houses a maximum of 30 residents and provides palliative care, convalescence, Dementia nursing and Parkinson’s care. Braemount currently has a grade 4 (good) rating with the Care inspectorate across the board.
The day shift is : 08.00 - 20.00
The night shift is: 20:00-08:00
For you commitment and hard work we will reward you with:
- Free NMC pin renewal
- Competitive pay rates
- £2000 in bonuses
- Flexible pay
- Free PVG check and uniform
- Refer a friend
- Paid breaks
- Skilled training with a qualified Nurse and fantastic opportunities for career development.
- Robust Continuing Professional Development
- fantastic welcome package
Please get in touch with our Recruitment team today and become part of the Advinia family!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Reference ID: Braemount Registered Nurse
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £34,725.00 per year
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Nursing : 1 year (Required)
- NMC (Required)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'