REED Health and Care, a leading recruitment agency, is currently recruiting for Registered Nurses across the East of England to work on an ongoing temporary basis.
Are you a registered nurse looking for a new role where you can work as much as or as little as you want? Are you looking for flexibility in your working life?
REED Health and Care has partnered with several care providers that are looking for Registered Nurses on a temporary basis to fit the needs of their services.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a pool of dedicated nurses who are responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality person-centred care across a variety of care homes and various care organisations.
We are looking for people who are passionate about delivering high quality care. You will be a team player, who can assist your fellow colleagues to deliver the best possible care.
As a registered nurse candidate you will have the following skills, attributes and values:
* A nurse qualification (RGN/RMN) with a valid NMC pin number
* Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a care home environment is essential
* A committed, hardworking and inclusive approach
* First class verbal and written communication skills.
* Flexibility to work shifts
In return for this you will receive a fantastic hourly rate and added benefits, included
* Being able to work as much as you want - either full or part time hours
* A dedicated REED Health and Care consultant who will be your sole point of contact for all work related matters
* Weekly pay every Friday
* FREE training (including certificates for your revalidation)
* FREE uniform
* FREE DBS
* Excellent training, development and progression opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'