Salary: £17.50ph - £18.50ph (Equivalent to £36,075 per annum)
Hours 37.5, days only
Time Recruitment are assisting a well-known nursing home provider in recruiting for a registered nurse to join the luxurious service located in Sutton-in-Ashfield. This home specialises in 1st class nursing care for the Elderly provide residential, respite palliative and dementia care. The service has won endless awards for exceptional care and is highly recommended one of the best providers to work for in the East Midlands. Not only are they the best they also have "OUTSTANDING" rating for caring with CQC.
The service is of a medium size with two nice manageable units no more than 20 bedded, the registered nurse will also be well supported by a longstanding manager, you will also be working with a team of highly trained care assistants that competent in all aspects of person-centred care.
The ideal Registered Nurse will have the following:
* Active NMC pin
* Already working in a nursing home environment
* Natural leader
* Excellent communication skills
* A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly with an infirm flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings
* Proven ability to co-ordinate, care and prioritise task and willingness to coach, guide and support your team
In return the Registered Nurse will be rewarded with the following Benefits:
* Pay review after a successful probation
* Support with NMC
* Robust training
* FREE Parking
* FREE DBS
* FREE Meals
* FREE uniform
* Support with on-going professional development (CPD)
If you would like to be part of an exceptional care team who give the best quality of care and are leading provider in the East Midlands area; then APPLY or alternatively contact Larissa at Time Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'