As a Registered Nurse you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices.
We offer a great range of benefit's, which include
- Welcome Bonus of £1500 paid in two instalments at 3 and 6 months
- Recommend a Nurse Scheme of £1000
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced police Check and uniform
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Full time and part time opportunities
- Discounts and benefits suited to your lifestyle
- You must be a Registered Nurse with the ability to lead a team of care staff
- Experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks.
- Ability to maintain accurate documentation and resident records whilst incorporating the use of modern technology
- Experience on overseeing all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Able to support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
- Passionate about delivering great care and supporting the residents and their families
About our Home:
You'll find Harbour View Care Home in a pleasant residential area overlooking the harbour. We are close by to shops and public transport, making us easily accessible for visitors. Our Care team offers nursing care for those who have complex medical needs, and respite care to give family or friends a well-earned break.
We run a busy activities programme so residents are never without something to do, including one-to-one activity sessions, daily trips into the town, visiting entertainers, and church services. Our home is a short drive away from Whitehaven town centre, which makes for a great day trip out for residents and their loved ones.
#Registered Nurse, #RGN, #RMN, #RNLD, #Staff nurse, #nursing home nurse, #nursing home, #elderly care, #care home, #care home nurse, #adult nurse, #student nurse, #staff nurse, #peripatetic nurse, #band 5 nurse, #ward nurse, #RN, #sister, #ward sister, #band 6 nurse, #clinical lead, #ward manager, #Night Nurse
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'