ROTHERHAM / £30,000 - £40,000 pa DOE / PERMANENT / EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Registered Nurse required. My client is an internationally renowned specialist service for people with eating disorders who offer both inpatient and outpatient treatments.
This new 12 bed centre is purpose built and offers treatment to young people. The successful candidate will be RMN, RNLD or Paediatric qualified with a range of qualities including dedication, focus and compassion.
Registered Nurse Position Overview:
* Deliver high quality nursing care to young people and their families
* Ensure Statutory, regulatory and legal requirements are met and exceeded
* Provide specialist nursing support and advice
* Maintenance, facilitation and development of clinical excellence
* Devising, implementing and reviewing packages of care
Registered Nurse Position Requirements:
* Registered Nurse with Valid Pin
* Excellent knowledge of all Standards and NMC code of practice
* Decision making, communication and organisational skills
* Dedication, focus and compassion
Registered Nurse Position Renumeration:
* £30,000 - £40,000
* Attractive loyalty bonus
* NMC contribution
* DBS paid
* Comprehensive induction and ongoing training
* Sick Pay (after one years service)
* 23 Days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Workplace pension
* Personal holiday and education fund
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment on or alternatively apply below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'