Are you looking for a rewarding career, where no day in the job is the same and you can make a real difference to the lives of older people? Yes? Then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for driven and compassionate individuals who want to be part of a dynamic team supporting older people and their loved ones to live fulfilled lives. If you’ve got a 'can-do’ attitude and want to excel then we can provide you with leading-edge training and a clear career pathway to fulfil your potential.
We are looking for two qualified and experienced Nurses to work in a 64 bedded care home currently under new management and is about to go through a major refurbishment making it one of the premium care homes in the area.
The successful applicants will be/have:
- RGN or RMN and registered with the NMC.
- Previous experience of working within a nursing home or working with the elderly
- A commitment to delivering high quality care, with good communication and organisational skills.
- Passion, empathy and a desire to making a difference to the lives of our residents is essential.
In return for your expertise and commitment we offer:
- Competitive starting salary £17.00 per hour
- Attractive overtime scheme
- Paid breaks
- Free staff meals
- For further information about this exciting opportunity please contact us.
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Registered nurse: 1 year (Required)
- Care home or elderly care: 1 year (Preferred)
- NMC (Required)
For any additional information about this role, please contact us.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Registered Nurses
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'