As part of the global Ramsay Health Care Group, Pinehill Hospital is one of Hertfordshire’s leading private hospitals with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality patient-centred care. We provide a wide range of elective healthcare services to private and NHS patients. Rated ‘Good’ by the CQC, Pinehill Hospital is proud of the high quality clinical standards we provide to our patients and we are committed to ensuring that we can continuously improve the standards of services we provide.
What you’ll do
You will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay" The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
- Providing a comprehensive range of care to all types of surgical patients both pre and post operatively.
- Delivering a high standard of individualised patient care, whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Essential experience and qualifications
- Registered with the NMC
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet tight deadlines and the changing needs of the business
What you’ll bring with you
- Be enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated
- Be capable and confident, with strong clinical skills
- Demonstrate effective organisational skills
- Demonstrate effective communication skills across a range of media
The Ramsay Way
Ramsay Health Care is committed to being a leading provider of health care services by delivering high quality outcomes for patients and ensuring long term profitability.
- We are caring, progressive, enjoy our work and use a positive spirit to succeed
- We take pride in our achievements and actively seek new ways of doing better
- We value integrity, credibility and respect for the individual
- We build constructive relationships to achieve positive outcomes for all
- We believe that success comes through recognising and encouraging the value of people and teams
- We aim to grow our business whiles maintaining sustainable level of profitability, providing a basis for stakeholder loyalty.
- Salary – depending on skills and experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
* Salary based on base plus some enhancements for working some weekends or nights
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'