Come and join us – and be a part of brand new exciting hospital developments, which are creating the ideal environment for staff and our patients, improving the health of the population we serve
Whether you are newly qualified or you have been in nursing for years or even thinking of coming back to Nursing, a move to us here in North Wales will provide opportunities to either learn on the job or develop your skills further.
We would like to invite all registered nurses from across all specialties including Care Of the Elderly, Acute Medical Units, and Cardiology, to have the chance of joining the BCUHB family here in North Wales!
With great education and development opportunities, thanks to our close links with our local Universities, along with induction, orientation and preceptorship, we will make sure you are really looked after and are supported, to enhance your skills through continuing professional development.
We can offer you:
- Flexible working to suit you and your family, such as full time, annualised hours, part time, term time, to enable you to achieve a great work-life balance. Let’s discuss!
- Support to progress your nursing career in a place that allows you to reach your goals inside work and out
- A chance to be recognised for great work through our staff achievement awards
- Continued professional development opportunities through our in house practice development programme and external academic courses within universities
- High quality, modern services in rapidly developing wards and units
- Career progression Opportunities (our main hospitals are Training hospitals)
- Opportunity to rotate between two specialities to help you change direction whenever you want to
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and a clear route to advanced practice to through post -graduation qualifications
Other benefits for you:
- Free On-site parking available
- Free Bus park & ride
- Free Eye Care Vouchers
- Work Place Pension
- Comprehensive Learning & Development Package using our strong Links to local Universities & colleges for courses
- Free DBS check,
- Free Flu vaccination
- Hepatitis B vaccination
- Occupational Health Support network
- NHS Discounts i.e. Restaurants, retail, package holidays
- Free admission to Social Clubs – such as Betsi Runners (Clubs)
- Support networks, including trade unions, carers, chaplaincy, counselling service, NHS retirement fellowship , rainbow LGBT
If you wish to continue to live in England and travel to North Wales, then our hospitals are in a commutable distance and parking is free within our hospital sites.
We can provide financial support to help you relocate to North Wales along with flexible working options to enable you to achieve a great work-life balance.
Finding extra fulfilment away from work is important too and with stunning surroundings, affordable housing, great schools and a true sense of community wherever you go, North Wales is the perfect place to start or continue your career. If you have the passion, vision and ability to make a difference and help move our services forward, we want to hear from you today!
To apply please apply online
The ability to speak Welsh is desirable for this post; Welsh and/or English speakers are equally welcome to apply.
Closing Date: 21/09/2020
For further details / informal visits contact:
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'