As a Registered Nurse you will need to have a current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices.
Salary £32,992 Based on 44 hours per week
We offer a great range of benefit's, which include
- Welcome Bonus of £1500 paid in two instalments at 3 and 6 months
- Recommend a Nurse Scheme of £1000
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced police Check and uniform
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Full time and part time opportunities
- Discounts and benefits suited to your lifestyle
- You must be a Registered Nurse with the ability to lead a team of care staff
- Experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks.
- Ability to maintain accurate documentation and resident records whilst incorporating the use of modern technology
- Experience on overseeing all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Able to support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
- Passionate about delivering great care and supporting the residents and their families
About our Home:
Located in Durham Road, Stanley, County Durham, DH9 6QZ, Hollie Hill is a friendly care home, offering:
Residential Dementia Care
Palliative and End of Life Care
#Registered Nurse, #RGN, #RMN, #RNLD, #Staff nurse, #nursing home nurse, #nursing home, #elderly care, #care home, #care home nurse, #adult nurse, #student nurse, #staff nurse, #peripatetic nurse, #band 5 nurse, #ward nurse, #RN, #sister, #ward sister, #band 6 nurse, #clinical lead, #ward manager, #Night Nurse
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'