Looking for flexible work? We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic Registered Nurses to join the staff Bank at Oxford University Hospitals. The flexible worker will be required to carry out all relevant forms of quality care to patients. In return for your hard work and your professional, caring and reliable service you will have access to the following benefits:
• Competitive weekly pay – work this week, get paid next week!
• First choice of available shifts – bank members get priority over agencies
• Paid annual leave – build on your holiday allowance every shift you work
• Statutory maternity/paternity pay (subject to qualifying criteria)
• Access to NHSP Stakeholder Pension Plan
• A local team to provide help, support and advice whenever you need it
• 24/7 telephone access to a Service Centre
Working in partnership with OUH, NHS Professionals provides a service that combines intimate understanding of the Trusts temporary and flexible workforce requirements with the reliability, quality and value for money that only a managed service can offer. We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic Registered Nurses to join the Flexible Bank at OUH.
NHS Professionals (NHSP) is the leading provider of managed flexible worker services to the NHS. More than 100,000 general and specialist nurses, doctors, midwives, administrative and other healthcare professionals have registered to work flexibly through the bank.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'