This role offers successful candidates the opportunity to work flexible shifts within Leeds Teaching Hospitals as part of the Staff Bank. We are seeking flexible, experienced Nurses to help support our NHS and prepare for the coronavirus pandemic.
Trust: Leeds Teaching Hospitals
Location: Leeds -Trust Wide
Wards Covered: General
Salary: Band 5 including incentives
- Days: £15.66 - £24.09 per hour
- Saturday/Nights: £20.35 - £28.71 per hour
- Sunday/Bank Holiday: £25.05 - £34.68 per hour
We are looking compassionate, enthusiastic and motivated Registered Nurses to work within Leeds Teaching Hospitals. A successful nurse will be an effective team player and will be committed to equal opportunities and non-discriminatory practices. LTHT Staff Bank Nurses are playing a vital role in minimising the impact of coronavirus and we need you to help the effort and to support us in our preparations for the coronavirus pandemic.
A successful Bank Nurse will be an enthusiastic, forward thinking, committed and motivated qualified nurse with excellent communication and leadership skills. Successful candidates will support the Ward Manager, junior sisters and Multidisciplinary team to provide patient centred care, maintain high care delivery standards and efficient, safe management of patients within Leeds Teaching Hospitals. Moreover, you will be playing a vital role in helping combat coronavirus while providing superb care!
Benefits of Staff Bank:
- Weekly Pay
- Salary: £15.66 - £34.68 per hour
- Trust pay incentives and bonuses available in many areas of LTHT
- First choice of all available shifts
- 24 hour bookings service
- Flexibility to suit your lifestyle
- Holiday pay
- Ability to book your shifts online
- Free uniform and mandatory training
- Long term placements available
A successful Nurse for this role will have:
- A minimum of 6 month experience working in Registered Nurse role within a UK hospital or UK care home in the last 2 years. (Please note candidates who have only worked in Care Homes, may be limited to Elderly Wards for a period prior to working throughout the hospital)
- Full vaccination history (must include full course of Hepatitis B vaccinations and blood test, 2 MMR vaccinations).
- Ability to work a minimum of 1 shifts every 3 months.
- Pass pre-employment checks (including enhanced DBS, occupational health screening and entitlement to work checks).
- Online 'XChecker’ form
- Informal 20 minute telephone interview
- Fast-track remote registration
Please apply here for the Registered Nurse role in Leeds.
- Registered Nurses
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'