We at Rapid Recruitment Care, are looking for an experienced band, that wants to take the next steps in their career. We have fantastic opportunities, that are coming up across the Crawley area. With many guarantee shifts available. This will be an excellent stepping stone, to further your career as a nurse.
A nurse is a caregiver for patients and helps to manage physical needs, prevent illness, and treat health conditions.
They provide excellent professional, skilled and effective person centred, evidence based nursing care.
Typical duties of the job include:
- assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- providing pre- and post-operation care
- monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
- taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- writing records
- supervising junior staff
- organising workloads
- providing emotional support to patients and relatives
If you are interested in these exciting opportunities forthcoming & want to hear more. Please apply & we look forward from hearing from you.
- Nursing Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'